The first step in our Business Credit building process is to establish a strong foundation with your Business’s credibility. Underwriters have a checklist that they run your business through in order to determine your their decision to extend credit, miss anything off their list and you will automatically get denied.
Once your credibility is established we help get you set up 5, net 30 tradelines needed in order to establish your business profiles with Dun & Bradstreet and Experian Business, which will produce your Paydex score.
Your Paydex score determines whether or not and how much credit your business will be extended. Most small business owners don’t know about this score or even how to establish it, which is why they are turned down when applying for business credit. After your Paydex score is generated we guide you in the process of what & when to apply for based on your specific business credit needs.
- 411 Creditability Listing
- EIN and Entity Setup Assistance
- Business Name, Address, & Phone Number, Creditability Check
- Website & Email Creditability Check
- Bank & Merchant Account Setup Assistance
- Get Setup with D&B, Experian, & Equifax
- Access High Limit Store & Cash Credit Cards
- Auto Vehicle Financing with no Personal Guarantee