The Initiative is a financial rehabilitation program for convicted felons and those looking to regain their identities after prison. This financial rehabilitation program is designed for both men and women of color looking to get back on track.
The program facilitates services such as:[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”false”]
Top of Form
Email Address *
Bottom of Form
- Credit Rehabilitation
- Opening a checking & savings accounts
- Assistance with starting a business
- Record expunge assistance
- Career/educational assistance
- Business credit development
- Debt settlement assistance
Registration begins September 1, 2018.
All services are complimentary. Only 12 registrants will be selected each year.
Assistance begins November 1, 2018.
If you are interested in assistance or would like to nominate someone, please complete the form below.
Please allow up to 3 business days for a response.